- URSA Foundation. ÝEdmonds, Washington 1998-Present
- Institute of Physical Therapy. St Augustine Florida 1990-1993. Certificate of Manual Physical Therapy
- University of Wisconsin-Madison. 1979-1984 Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- 2005-Present: In private practice.
- 1997-2005: Body Rebuilders Physical Therapy. One Bala Plaza Suite 134 Bala Cynwyd Pa 19083.
- 1997-Present Pelvic Floor Institute. Graduate Hospital, 207 N. Broad Street, 4th & 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
- 1988-1997 Philadelphia Institute for Physical Therapy.
- 1984-1988 Magee Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Differential Diagnosis of High Tone and Low Tone Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction.
Journal of Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing. Volume 32, 3S May/June 2005
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Re-education Treatment of the Overactive Bladder and Painful Bladder Syndrome.
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, March 2002
- Comprehensive Assessment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.
Learn more about Publications
Professional Lectures and Teaching
- Urological and Gynecological Pain Syndromes: The Musculoskeletal Connection
- 2005: Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Richmond Virginia, Cleveland Ohio Newark New Jersey
- 2004: Saint Louise Missouri
- 2003: Portland Oregon, Waukesha, Wisconsin, Manchester, New Hampshire, Toledo, Ohio
Manual Therapy Management of Sacroiliac and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- SWIU conference Scottsdale, AZ 2013
- IUGA Dublin Ireland 2013
- WOCN Conference Las Vegas NV 2005
- ACP-ASIM San Francisco CA 2005, San Diego CA 2004, San Diego CA 2003, Philadelphia PA 2002, 1999, Boston MA 2000 OAB educational seminars for Pfizer Company. New York City NY 2004, San Diego CA 2004, New Orleans LA 2004, Charlotte NC 2004.
- International Conference on Pelvic Neuromodulation. Scottsdale, AZ 2003
- Hahnemann University Philadelphia PA 1996-2000
- Widener University 2000
- International Conference on the Pelvic Floor Montreal, Canada 1998
- APTA Annual Meeting 1997
- Comprehensive Assessment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. Incontinence 1998